This smart pup is a real softy! As baby explores & plays, they’ll be introduced to body parts, over 100 first words, colours and more, making learning (& cuddling) all the more fun!
- Ears – Press for fun phrases & songs about counting, listening & more!
- Hands – Give her five! Squeeze her purple & green hands to hear songs about colours, clean habits & more!
- Foot – Hold to hear about body parts from her head & shoulders, to knees & toes!
- Smart Stages – Just press and hold for Stages 1, 2, or 3!
- Heart – Press & hold her heart to make the music playlist start!
Ages 6months + – Level 1 – Explore – Baby can press Sis’ hands, foot, heart or ear to hear over 100 first words, colours, letters parts of the body & more!
Ages 12months + – Level 2 – Encourage – In this level, fun phrases reward little ones as they’re encouraged to count along, find colours & identify parts of the body!
Ages 18months + – Level 3 – Pretend – Sis is ready to play pretend with sing-along songs & phrases that engage toddlers in fun & imaginative play – all while expanding their vocabulary!
New Materials Only Polyester Fibers & Plastic Stiffener
2017 Fisher Price
Made in Vietnam